Skip to main content

Kate Middleton wears priceless diamond tiara at glittering Buckingham Palace reception



the duchess of cambridge shone in a priceless diamond tiara last night as she lit up one of the Royal Family’s most glittering occasions. It is the first time Kate has worn a tiara since her wedding in 2011 and she looked more regal than ever as she arrived for the Diplomatic Reception at Buckingham Palace. The dazzling headpiece, believed to have been loaned to her by the Queen, had belonged to Princess Margaret. With her long, dark locks swept up to show off the diamonds the Duchess, 31, arrived in style in a chauffeur-driven Bentley. The delicate tiara is made up of floating diamond arches and studded with two pearls at the base and a central top pearl. The Queen Mother often wore it as a young woman before handing it down to her youngest daughter, Princess Margaret, who also loaned it to Serena Stanhope for her wedding to Margaret’s son Viscount Linley. Each year the Queen throws a lavish party for the 172 foreign missions in Britain where members of the Royal Family traditionally meet and greet each one. Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/kate-middleton-pictured-diamond-tiara-2880949#ixzz2mV73wMkN Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Comments

  1. Hi. I wanted to drop you a quick note to express my thanks. I've been following your blog for a month or so and have picked up a ton of good information as well as enjoyed the way you've structured your site. I am attempting to run my own blog but I think its too general and I want to focus more on smaller topics. Being all things to all people is not all that its cracked up to be.


    web design

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Woman kills husband because he stopped licking her

38-year-old Maryland native Tasha Smith who is making headlines for killing her husband, Smith grabbed a gun and drove to her husbands girlfriends home. But why? Because the husband stopped eating her V@gina and got a new woman. Once in the apartment, Smith shot her husband Reginald. Once police arrived he was rushed to the local hospital, and died from gunshot wounds.

My Strong will for excellence and family support made me achieve Academic Excellence - Dr Olawunmi Ogunmola

 I am starting a series, and this series is me interviewing some people doing great in key areas, I decided to kick start the episode with someone I share a history with because I saw firsthand how she excelled while we were in secondary school, the reason why I am doing this is simple, to help people trace certain things backward and to help them see how some things are predictive. Wunmi and I went to the same secondary school and I can tell you without a doubt, she was very studious, she was a bookworm,, but II also know many bookworms that were not geniuses, so I decided to ask her how she did it. some people say, Hard work ,  Luck, Heredity , and Prayers, I say, let's hear from the horse's mouth. She was the best-graduating Chemical Engineering student in the year 2008/2009 from Obafemi Awolowo University with a CGPA of 4.88 Check out our Conversation Below   Me; Hi Olawunmi, long time, how have you been? Dr. Olawunmi: I am doing great, indeed, it's been a long time, 

Jay Z, Beyonce and their Twins pictured

Lovely!!!!!!!!!!