Skip to main content

Majid Michel gives advice on parenting

Ghanaian Actor Majid Michel gives advice on parenting, he shared this message on his Instagram page

Read after the cut




Let me give a word of advice to parents. Raising your children to conform to the rules and regulations of a particular society is not enough. You may raise them to be disciplined, cultured, refined, and respectful. You may give them the latest shoes, gadgets and introduce them to the latest movies. You may teach them when to enter a room, how to sit down, when to rise, how to be seated at a dinner table without slouching and keeping their back straight and elbows off the table etc. You may instruct them on how to pick the chicken from the bone without touching it with their fingers, and all of the other rules and regulations of the community to which you belong. Teach them to say good afternoon after they return from school and not to litter the compound etc. But the Bible calls this your (own, human) righteousness, nothing but filth compared to God's righteousness. The Apostle Paul said it this way... i know that no good thing dwells in me, that is in my body. (Romans 7) We need to teach our children what God's righteousness is, and that it is found only in Jesus Christ. Outside of Christ, it is possible that our children may fall into any crime in the book. #LEADERSHiP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woman kills husband because he stopped licking her

38-year-old Maryland native Tasha Smith who is making headlines for killing her husband, Smith grabbed a gun and drove to her husbands girlfriends home. But why? Because the husband stopped eating her V@gina and got a new woman. Once in the apartment, Smith shot her husband Reginald. Once police arrived he was rushed to the local hospital, and died from gunshot wounds.

My Strong will for excellence and family support made me achieve Academic Excellence - Dr Olawunmi Ogunmola

 I am starting a series, and this series is me interviewing some people doing great in key areas, I decided to kick start the episode with someone I share a history with because I saw firsthand how she excelled while we were in secondary school, the reason why I am doing this is simple, to help people trace certain things backward and to help them see how some things are predictive. Wunmi and I went to the same secondary school and I can tell you without a doubt, she was very studious, she was a bookworm,, but II also know many bookworms that were not geniuses, so I decided to ask her how she did it. some people say, Hard work ,  Luck, Heredity , and Prayers, I say, let's hear from the horse's mouth. She was the best-graduating Chemical Engineering student in the year 2008/2009 from Obafemi Awolowo University with a CGPA of 4.88 Check out our Conversation Below   Me; Hi Olawunmi, long time, how have you been? Dr. Olawunmi: I am doing great, indeed, it's been a long time, 

Jay Z, Beyonce and their Twins pictured

Lovely!!!!!!!!!!