Skip to main content

DADDY FREEZE TACKLES FUNKE FELIX ADEJUMO ON THE CONTROVERSIAL TITHING TOPIC.




Daddy Freeze wrote her via her social media handle
Dear madam, the leader of the #FreeNation greets you and brings glad tidings.

Instead of explaining with biblical references, where our first pastors and GOs, the disciples, collected tithes, you have chosen to use sentiment; the path your elders and teachers before you, who tutored you in error, employed.

The association of Nigerian Theologians, according to ‘The Point’ newspaper, published on the 20th of November 2017, declared that Christians should not pay tithe. Study more madam, so you will be well grounded.


According to the daily mail, a U.K. magazine, published on the 30th August 2017, it was reported that China banned Children from attending church services, as it continues a crackdown on religious practices, so in whose house are they printing bibles in China? Please lets leave China out of Nigeria’s pentecostal crisis, while we resolve our dilemma using the Bible as a the main point of reference.

In the book of Timothy, Paul declared that women should not teach or exercise authority over men, so if there is anyone disregarding biblical principles, it’s you!

Don’t get me wrong, I have no problem with women preaching the true gospel. My grouse is with women who speak out of an authority borne of benightedness!

The only suffering loading, is that of false, heretic preachers, who have turned the word of God into an income spinner for their selfish gains and have become the Judas of our time, selling Jesus for money, their end is near! ~FRZ

#FreeTheSheeple

◄ 1 Timothy 2 ►
[11] A womana should learn in quietness and full submission. [12] I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet.

◄ 1 Corinthians 14 ►
[34] Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says. [35] If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church.

◄ Ezekiel 34 ►
[10] This is what the Lord says: I am against the shepherds and will hold them accountable for my flock. I will remove them from tending the flock so that the shepherds can no longer feed themselves.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woman kills husband because he stopped licking her

38-year-old Maryland native Tasha Smith who is making headlines for killing her husband, Smith grabbed a gun and drove to her husbands girlfriends home. But why? Because the husband stopped eating her V@gina and got a new woman. Once in the apartment, Smith shot her husband Reginald. Once police arrived he was rushed to the local hospital, and died from gunshot wounds.

My Strong will for excellence and family support made me achieve Academic Excellence - Dr Olawunmi Ogunmola

 I am starting a series, and this series is me interviewing some people doing great in key areas, I decided to kick start the episode with someone I share a history with because I saw firsthand how she excelled while we were in secondary school, the reason why I am doing this is simple, to help people trace certain things backward and to help them see how some things are predictive. Wunmi and I went to the same secondary school and I can tell you without a doubt, she was very studious, she was a bookworm,, but II also know many bookworms that were not geniuses, so I decided to ask her how she did it. some people say, Hard work ,  Luck, Heredity , and Prayers, I say, let's hear from the horse's mouth. She was the best-graduating Chemical Engineering student in the year 2008/2009 from Obafemi Awolowo University with a CGPA of 4.88 Check out our Conversation Below   Me; Hi Olawunmi, long time, how have you been? Dr. Olawunmi: I am doing great, indeed, it's been a long time, 

Jay Z, Beyonce and their Twins pictured

Lovely!!!!!!!!!!