Skip to main content

46 years old woman slams haters for judging her outfit



Popular known as havilahdivas101 on IG, the 46 year old lady with a banging body, slams her haters for criticizing her outfit, checkout what she wrote on her page after the cut


Reports coming to me!!!! That I offended some people by showing too much skin..
Is it your skin or your mother's skin?

I put it to you dear Haters that the real thing paining your brains are;

1, You're not as HOT as me.(46yrs plus Too much sauce)
2, You bodies have cellulite and stretch marks.
3,The yams at the back of your legs are nasty looking so u cant open them
4,Your bully husbands won't even allow u because you're in prison..lol.😂😂😂😂😂😂
5,Your confidence level is minus 0.
So deal with your nasty bodies and leave mine alone.
When I remember what you feel about me I suddenly remember what God feels about me I quickly trash yours for lawma to pack to be burnt..
#IamTwb Deal..
Posting a Dance in this outfit soon.watch out..


And the kid sister to my Ex by name Diamond Kelly on FB is here parading herself on my On wall, lolz ?????.
I understand their plight right now, but unfortunately am not stopping dear , so go ahead and cry more.
Or you guys put out your own stories too, am awaiting and am ready for it.
This your yelling Diamond reminded me of his elder brother's act , when he was busy doing the part 1 of the movie and my sisters and good friends were busy jumping upandan like you are doing right now , so as to quench the heat but he never headed , he was catching his fun but guess what he will receive double fold of what he started .
Am Okibe Olivia a proud ex to your brother, and am glad am doing what am doing and I won't stop .
Am not doing it to Pain him or for revenge , am way too kind to be messy moreover God is already doing my vengeance for
So am only doing it for the likes of me (every lady on this platform ) they need to learn from my experience .
That's all
So kid sister ex inlaw , keep mumuing yourself because it calls for it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woman kills husband because he stopped licking her

38-year-old Maryland native Tasha Smith who is making headlines for killing her husband, Smith grabbed a gun and drove to her husbands girlfriends home. But why? Because the husband stopped eating her V@gina and got a new woman. Once in the apartment, Smith shot her husband Reginald. Once police arrived he was rushed to the local hospital, and died from gunshot wounds.

My Strong will for excellence and family support made me achieve Academic Excellence - Dr Olawunmi Ogunmola

 I am starting a series, and this series is me interviewing some people doing great in key areas, I decided to kick start the episode with someone I share a history with because I saw firsthand how she excelled while we were in secondary school, the reason why I am doing this is simple, to help people trace certain things backward and to help them see how some things are predictive. Wunmi and I went to the same secondary school and I can tell you without a doubt, she was very studious, she was a bookworm,, but II also know many bookworms that were not geniuses, so I decided to ask her how she did it. some people say, Hard work ,  Luck, Heredity , and Prayers, I say, let's hear from the horse's mouth. She was the best-graduating Chemical Engineering student in the year 2008/2009 from Obafemi Awolowo University with a CGPA of 4.88 Check out our Conversation Below   Me; Hi Olawunmi, long time, how have you been? Dr. Olawunmi: I am doing great, indeed, it's been a long time, 

Jay Z, Beyonce and their Twins pictured

Lovely!!!!!!!!!!