Skip to main content

Victim shares his bitter Experience with Fraudsters in Computer Village

Image result for fraudsters
It was a beautiful Saturday morning, sometime last month being May, i had planned to go to Ikeja computer village to get a new phone , i didn't have any particular one in mind but which ever it is must be a high end android phone with good specs.

There was no other better day to do this than that fateful Saturday, having heard a lot of tales about Ikeja computer village and being a newbie in town I saw it as a great opportunity to explore the market, i got there and saw a lot of shops and boys on the streets beckoning on me to buy their phones, I stopped to check some and walked past some.

I went into slot shop and checked a glossary of their phones available and they all exceeded my budget of 20k for the specs i required, i decided to buy from one of the guys i had met earlier on the streets, he had a Tecno w5 lite which was remarkably new, i immediately fell in love with the phone and haggled the price with him , having just 20k as my budget i made it clear to him, surprisingly he agreed to sell at 20k, fine, he followed me to the bank there where i made an ATM withdrawal , i gave him the money and he gave me the phone, i was busy checking the phone out and making sure everything was working fine when he immediately told me he wasn't selling again as the price was below what he bought it for .

He gave me back my money n i returned the phone to him, and then i left . i walked a few poles n decided to check my money only for me to discover to my chagrin , what i had was pieces of paper cut to the size of money and folded in a bunch just exactly as my money was.
at that point i became agitated , i couldn't believe my eyes, i have just been hoodwinked. I went back looking for him to no avail, sadly i went home, I lost my 20k just like that to an idiot. That bright Saturday turned out for me a very ugly one. Now i have learned my lesson never to patronize road side sellers irrespective of how cheap their wares may be. computer village is rift with criminals nad hooligans. Beware

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woman kills husband because he stopped licking her

38-year-old Maryland native Tasha Smith who is making headlines for killing her husband, Smith grabbed a gun and drove to her husbands girlfriends home. But why? Because the husband stopped eating her V@gina and got a new woman. Once in the apartment, Smith shot her husband Reginald. Once police arrived he was rushed to the local hospital, and died from gunshot wounds.

My Strong will for excellence and family support made me achieve Academic Excellence - Dr Olawunmi Ogunmola

 I am starting a series, and this series is me interviewing some people doing great in key areas, I decided to kick start the episode with someone I share a history with because I saw firsthand how she excelled while we were in secondary school, the reason why I am doing this is simple, to help people trace certain things backward and to help them see how some things are predictive. Wunmi and I went to the same secondary school and I can tell you without a doubt, she was very studious, she was a bookworm,, but II also know many bookworms that were not geniuses, so I decided to ask her how she did it. some people say, Hard work ,  Luck, Heredity , and Prayers, I say, let's hear from the horse's mouth. She was the best-graduating Chemical Engineering student in the year 2008/2009 from Obafemi Awolowo University with a CGPA of 4.88 Check out our Conversation Below   Me; Hi Olawunmi, long time, how have you been? Dr. Olawunmi: I am doing great, indeed, it's been a long time, 

Jay Z, Beyonce and their Twins pictured

Lovely!!!!!!!!!!