Skip to main content

A Beautiful Love story.....


Meet this wonderful and gorgeous couple, i love stories like this....enjoy the story how they met and fell in love,  the words of the groom unedited below  after the cut

It was fate. It may sound like your typical "we met at bar" type of story, But for me, it was so much more. We went to the same high school (Command Secondary School Ipaja, Lagos). We knew each other from afar as we both had mutual friends, but for some reasons we were never friends. Eleven years after high school, we bumped into each other via a social media group invite. But, you know how ladies like to prove hard to get coupled with the fact that we have not seen each other or talked since we left school. I asked a friend about his thought and he had some positive things to say. I knew the major decision depended on me and within me, I wanted her to be my girl.
A week later we had a school reunion where we both met; we greeted and hugged as if we were best friends. Right there, I told myself I have to ask her to be my girlfriend.
The next weekend I planned a date, with the usual girl forming, she declined but later agreed. We met on October 3rd 2011, I asked her to be my "girlfriend". It was the most awkward and amazing night of my life; awkward for the way I asked after just two meetings but amazing because Mercy and I started dating shortly after that.
Our platonic friendship naturally progressed into a very deep love. Fast forward to three and half years later I asked another intimate question, " Will you marry me" of cus she said YES after she could not hide her feelings....just as I knew I wanted her to be my girl back in 2011...Now, she is my WIFE.
Amidst, the joy, tears, heartbreaks, friendship and endless lessons, we SURVIVED and came this far by the grace of GOD. It's safe to say we really got to know each other in our most vulnerable states.
There are still so many hurdles to be encountered but the ALMIGHTY GOD and the SINCERE LOVE that brought us together will endlessly see us through



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Woman kills husband because he stopped licking her

38-year-old Maryland native Tasha Smith who is making headlines for killing her husband, Smith grabbed a gun and drove to her husbands girlfriends home. But why? Because the husband stopped eating her V@gina and got a new woman. Once in the apartment, Smith shot her husband Reginald. Once police arrived he was rushed to the local hospital, and died from gunshot wounds.

My Strong will for excellence and family support made me achieve Academic Excellence - Dr Olawunmi Ogunmola

 I am starting a series, and this series is me interviewing some people doing great in key areas, I decided to kick start the episode with someone I share a history with because I saw firsthand how she excelled while we were in secondary school, the reason why I am doing this is simple, to help people trace certain things backward and to help them see how some things are predictive. Wunmi and I went to the same secondary school and I can tell you without a doubt, she was very studious, she was a bookworm,, but II also know many bookworms that were not geniuses, so I decided to ask her how she did it. some people say, Hard work ,  Luck, Heredity , and Prayers, I say, let's hear from the horse's mouth. She was the best-graduating Chemical Engineering student in the year 2008/2009 from Obafemi Awolowo University with a CGPA of 4.88 Check out our Conversation Below   Me; Hi Olawunmi, long time, how have you been? Dr. Olawunmi: I am doing great, indeed, it's been a long time, 

Jay Z, Beyonce and their Twins pictured

Lovely!!!!!!!!!!