Skip to main content

A personal trainer piled on five stone so he could lose weight with his client

A personal trainer piled on five stone so he could lose weight with his client


So that his client didn’t have to undertake her weight loss battle alone, personal trainer Adonis Hill purposefully piled on 70lbs (five stone) in three months.
Client Alissa Kane had been overweight most of her life. So, Adonis, a 35-year-old trainer from Brooklyn, who had already overcome his own battle with weight and depression in his late-twenties, decided the best way to motivate Alissa was to go on the journey with her.
That journey was captured for US TV show Fit to Fat to Fit.
For three months, Adonis consumed 8,000 calories a day, eating doughnuts for breakfast, hot dogs or pizza for lunch, packets of Oreos as snacks, and McDonald’s for dinner, as well as drinking bottles of sugary fizzy drinks. He also stopped exercising.


according to him
#FITtoFATtoFIT 2 months prior to the show vs 4 months into it. 😳 How much weight did I gain? What? I was happy that I was helping another person. Had to cover the Ta-Tas ... this is a PG page you know. OR AM I CRAZY for risking my life? You Pick One: A) CRAZY B) Phucking CRAZY C) ALL OF THE ABOVE Or In all things I have shown you that by working hard in this way we must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’” -Acts 20:35 #NowDoYouThinkMyACTSareCrazy #JustFollowingTheRulesOfGodVsMan #NotPerfect #ButImLivingInMyPurpose #FindYourPurpose #AndYouWillFindYourHapiness #RespectTheProcess #itStartsWithYou #ItsYouVsYou #GodIsSoDope YOUR TURN! YOU GOT THE JUICE NOW #FitToFatToFit on @AEtv .. episode airs this week Tuesday 2/2/16 at 10/9c. PLEASE set your DVRs family ... Thank you! #aetv PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!.

 The two began to exercise and change their diet together. Adonis went back to lifting weights and doing cardio with Alissa five or six days a week

Adonis knew what he was up against. During a period of depression in his late-twenties, he started putting on weight through comfort eating. He eventually turned it around and managed to lose 100lbs (7st 1lb) by the time he was 29.
But, five years on and second time round, he struggled. ‘I was putting in a lot of work in the gym but eating right was hard this time because I was coming off an old addiction. I had to wean myself off unhealthy food,’ he told Buzzfeed.
‘I forgot how hard it was [to lose weight],’ he adds.

He cut out the junk food but stayed on a high-fat, high-protein, low-carbohydrate diet to allow his body to burn fat more readily (he did this in consultation with his doctor).
Alissa, meanwhile, swapped processed foods and takeaway for home-made stir-fries and snacks of porridge oats and yoghurt with berries.
After four months, both Adonis and Alissa had achieved their weight loss goals – he lost 57 pounds and Alissa lost 58 pounds (just over four stone).

Adonis wrote of their journey on Instagram: ‘How did @alissabethkane lose almost 60 lbs in 4 months and ENJOY the process at the same time? …. It’s simple! Instead of asking her what are your fitness goals, I asked her: “what’s on your mind and what are your life goals?” I became her friend first then her trainer 2nd.’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woman kills husband because he stopped licking her

38-year-old Maryland native Tasha Smith who is making headlines for killing her husband, Smith grabbed a gun and drove to her husbands girlfriends home. But why? Because the husband stopped eating her V@gina and got a new woman. Once in the apartment, Smith shot her husband Reginald. Once police arrived he was rushed to the local hospital, and died from gunshot wounds.

My Strong will for excellence and family support made me achieve Academic Excellence - Dr Olawunmi Ogunmola

 I am starting a series, and this series is me interviewing some people doing great in key areas, I decided to kick start the episode with someone I share a history with because I saw firsthand how she excelled while we were in secondary school, the reason why I am doing this is simple, to help people trace certain things backward and to help them see how some things are predictive. Wunmi and I went to the same secondary school and I can tell you without a doubt, she was very studious, she was a bookworm,, but II also know many bookworms that were not geniuses, so I decided to ask her how she did it. some people say, Hard work ,  Luck, Heredity , and Prayers, I say, let's hear from the horse's mouth. She was the best-graduating Chemical Engineering student in the year 2008/2009 from Obafemi Awolowo University with a CGPA of 4.88 Check out our Conversation Below   Me; Hi Olawunmi, long time, how have you been? Dr. Olawunmi: I am doing great, indeed, it's been a long time, 

For Your Information(Emergency/Dedicated Lines)

Dedicated phone lines for reporting Domestic Violence, Sexual Violence and Child Abuse at Family Support Units (Police Stations) in Lagos State.