Skip to main content

Gospel artiste Nathaniel Bassey shares a heart warming message as he celebrates his wife on her birthday.







Nathaniel Bassey's photo.
Quiet interesting and insightful, enjoy........

I remember asking my wife to marry me, and after she shared it with a "friend", the fellow said to her, " is that the best you can do for your self ?". Perhaps meaning, "how can you decide to marry some small boy who says he is a musician.?"


Well, today, the story is different and God has been faithful.

She has been a great source of support, allowing me serve God and my generation with my gifts. And wherever we go, she is celebrated and appreciated for being my wife.
I celebrated my wife, SARAH EBUK, on her birthday .Today. And use the medium to say thank you for having the faith to say yes. I remember saying to her, " I didn't have money o",( at least not as much as the oil and bank boys) but that I had Jesus and a great gift and potential. I added I wasn't a lazy man. Who believed in working hard and smart. And that given the opportunity, we would do great exploits in the kingdom around the world.
And in the last two birthdays we have had to celebrate her outside the country, together lifting Jesus high. And we have only begun.

Happy birthday My love. Your life has just begun. Get ready for greater grace and glory. God bless you.
And to my single sisters. Don't marry money. Marry vision. Don't marry swag. Marry purpose. Marry for where you are going, and not for where you are at the moment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woman kills husband because he stopped licking her

38-year-old Maryland native Tasha Smith who is making headlines for killing her husband, Smith grabbed a gun and drove to her husbands girlfriends home. But why? Because the husband stopped eating her V@gina and got a new woman. Once in the apartment, Smith shot her husband Reginald. Once police arrived he was rushed to the local hospital, and died from gunshot wounds.

My Strong will for excellence and family support made me achieve Academic Excellence - Dr Olawunmi Ogunmola

 I am starting a series, and this series is me interviewing some people doing great in key areas, I decided to kick start the episode with someone I share a history with because I saw firsthand how she excelled while we were in secondary school, the reason why I am doing this is simple, to help people trace certain things backward and to help them see how some things are predictive. Wunmi and I went to the same secondary school and I can tell you without a doubt, she was very studious, she was a bookworm,, but II also know many bookworms that were not geniuses, so I decided to ask her how she did it. some people say, Hard work ,  Luck, Heredity , and Prayers, I say, let's hear from the horse's mouth. She was the best-graduating Chemical Engineering student in the year 2008/2009 from Obafemi Awolowo University with a CGPA of 4.88 Check out our Conversation Below   Me; Hi Olawunmi, long time, how have you been? Dr. Olawunmi: I am doing great, indeed, it's been a long time, 

Jay Z, Beyonce and their Twins pictured

Lovely!!!!!!!!!!