Skip to main content

Khloe Kardashian finally breaks the silence

Khloe Kardashian says &#39;incredible strides have been made,&#39; praises doctorsIt&#39;s been six years since <a href="http://www.wonderwall.com/tv/Khloe-Kardashian-622.celebrity">Khloe Kardashian</a> and Lamar Odom got hitched. And while the fairy tale may be over for our favorite reality-TV couple, we can&#39;t help but remember the way they used to be. Click through to see the highs and lows of their high-profile relationship. ... Khloe and Lamar met at a party for Ron Artest in August 2009. Afterward Khloe told <a href="http://ryanseacrest.com/2011/04/06/khloe-kardashian-hated-husband-lamar-odom-when-they-first-met-audio/">Ryan Seacrest</a>: "I did not like Lamar, I hated him." But apparently Lamar did something right because within a week, the two were spotted on dates all over Los Angeles. Lamar explained their quick romance: "With her I was like, &#39;If I do what I normally do, I&#39;m going to lose her.&#39; And if I lose her, I think it&#39;s going to hurt a lot. Right then and there I knew. We were together every day." By Sept. 22, the vertically gifted pair were already engaged and planning a quick wedding. Why the rush? He was leaving for basketball training camp, of course.

Khloe Kardashian has finally broken her silence.
The reality TV star has been off the social media grid and off her subscription-based app ever since her estranged husband, Lamar Odom, was found unconscious in a Nevada brothel last week. She's kept vigil by his hospital bed throughout the ordeal.

On Oct. 20, though, she took time to thank everyone who has assisted Lamar during his recovery.
"The past week has been incredibly difficult. I am so thankful to family, friends and fans, who have sent nothing but prayers and well wishes to Lamar," she wrote. "I also want to thank everyone at Sunrise Hospital, including the amazing doctors and nurses for their kindness and diligent work."
She continued, "Under their amazing care, incredible strides have been made. You can never be prepared for an experience like this, but without the outpouring of love and endless prayers that Lamar has received and the strength I was given from my loved ones, it would have been difficult to endure. Thank you for your continued support. God is great!!!"
She signed off the statement with "XOXO, Khloe."
By most reports, Lamar's road to recovery will be long, but he is making progress. On Oct. 19, he was transferred via air from a Las Vegas hospital to Cedars Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles so that he can get better specialized care.
He is not out of the woods yet. TMZ is reporting that Lamar's kidneys are failing and he may need a transplant. The site said told he will undergo 6 hours of dialysis a day, but unless significant progress is made, a transplant seems imminent. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woman kills husband because he stopped licking her

38-year-old Maryland native Tasha Smith who is making headlines for killing her husband, Smith grabbed a gun and drove to her husbands girlfriends home. But why? Because the husband stopped eating her V@gina and got a new woman. Once in the apartment, Smith shot her husband Reginald. Once police arrived he was rushed to the local hospital, and died from gunshot wounds.

My Strong will for excellence and family support made me achieve Academic Excellence - Dr Olawunmi Ogunmola

 I am starting a series, and this series is me interviewing some people doing great in key areas, I decided to kick start the episode with someone I share a history with because I saw firsthand how she excelled while we were in secondary school, the reason why I am doing this is simple, to help people trace certain things backward and to help them see how some things are predictive. Wunmi and I went to the same secondary school and I can tell you without a doubt, she was very studious, she was a bookworm,, but II also know many bookworms that were not geniuses, so I decided to ask her how she did it. some people say, Hard work ,  Luck, Heredity , and Prayers, I say, let's hear from the horse's mouth. She was the best-graduating Chemical Engineering student in the year 2008/2009 from Obafemi Awolowo University with a CGPA of 4.88 Check out our Conversation Below   Me; Hi Olawunmi, long time, how have you been? Dr. Olawunmi: I am doing great, indeed, it's been a long time, 

Jay Z, Beyonce and their Twins pictured

Lovely!!!!!!!!!!