Would you Prefer To Marry A Lady that talks too much Or A Lady that does not know how to Cook.?
About 1.6 billion Muslims across the world will observe a month of fasting and prayers to commemorate the time when the Quran was revealed to Prophet Mohammed on the night of "Laylat Al Qadr". Muslims starts their fast today, and will not eat or drink from dawn to dusk. People wish each other with greetings such as 'Ramadan Mubarak' or 'Ramadan Kareem'. Ramadan begins on Today as the crescent moon, also known as hilal , was not sighted on Tuesday. Fasting during Ramadan is considered to be one of the Five Pillars of Islam.
ewoooooooo ooooooo, serious question
ReplyDeleteMehnnnnn my wife gaz sabi cook! I don't like a lousy person too but I'Mon 13 Jan 2014 rather choose a talkative over a bad cook
ReplyDeleteIts kinda complicated, talking too much isn't always bad. Some jobs require talking plus having a gf that talks beats having a silent gf so I choose talk over food. I seriously can't manage a bad meal
ReplyDeletenon
ReplyDeletetalkative
ReplyDelete